Enterprise Architect Consulting
Sparx Systems India offers short-term and long-term consultancy services and advisory services to help teams accomplish the business change.
- Consulting services from Sparx Systems India can help firms expedite the adoption process and get the developers quickly on speed to work on MDD and MDA.
- Good understanding of pain points involved in paradigm shift from conventional development to Model driven Architecture and Development
- Assist teams to overcome the hurdles in adoption.
- Unique in its ability to create custom profiles for development practices and implement it across multiple projects.
- Strong expertise in using Model Driven Development in both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in employing the appropriate level of rigor required to implement Model Driven Development practices.
- Sparx Systems India team has strong expertise in modeling standards like UML, BPMN, SysML and architectural frameworks like Zachman framework, TOGAF framework and much more.
- Sparx Systems India offers short term or long term consultation and support on delivering projects based on modeling standards or architectural frameworks.
Sparx Systems India's expertise in Architectural transformation can help firms:
- Create architectural models for complex system-of-systems, which may include hardware, software, data, personnel and organizations.
- Define consistent, accurate architectures with clear separation of concerns to describe services, systems, operations, strategies and capabilities.
- Analyze, specify, design, and verify system models using appropriate levels of abstraction.
- Employ a rigorous, standards based approach to define and exchange architecture information using UML, XMI and related standards.
- Technology Architecture definition involves identifying
- Technology Components
- Deployment locations and configurations
- Relate to applications and map to actual business requirements
- Foster re-usability
- Model the hardware and software infrastructure to visualize the contents of environment and logical communications.
- Enterprise Architecture.
- Business Analysis.
- Systems Engineering.
- Computer-aided software engineering (CASE).
- Application Portfolio management.
The extensibility of Enterprise Architect facilitates easy development of customized profiles, toolboxes, diagrams and patterns.
- Sparx Systems India can help firms customize Enterprise Architect to suit to the organization's SDLC methodologies
- Custom Technologies lets teams establish organizational standards in a structured way
- Work closely to understand the processes and systems in place and help develop custom re-usable components.
- Sparx Systems India can help firms leverage the power of customizable code and transformation templates in Enterprise Architect.
- Customized Code generation helps firms achieve the desired coding standards from Model Driven Development.
- Custom Transformation templates allows firms to influence the way the platform independent models are transformed to platform specific models.